Music Theory Beginner ABC Series provide young students (ages 6 - 10) with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications. Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games.
The Music Theory Beginner A, B, C Workbooks (88 pages) features these concepts and more!
- KEYBOARD - Black Key Groups & White Keys Musical Alphabet - High, Middle & Low Sounds
- PATTERNS & DIRECTIONS - Same, Step, Skip, Leap,Octave
- LANDMARK NOTES & STAFF - Treble (Middle C to Treble C) and Bass (Bass C to Middle C)
- TIME SIGNATURE - Note Values for Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth and Rest Values
- ANALYSIS - Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS - Music Theory Guide and Chart