The Basic Music Theory Games Pack is a FUN way to Build Knowledge and enhance Sight Reading and Ear Training Skills!
6 Individual Laminated Games including Basic Music Theory Guide & Chart!
- 6 Ways to Play 6 Games = 36 Variations (lots of ideas included!)
- At the Piano Instructions: Ear Training & Sight Reading
- Table Top Instructions: Designed for private or group lessons
Basic Music Theory Game Pack features these concepts and more!
- Busy Bees with So-La - Distance (Whole Step, Half Step, etc.)
- Balloon Match-Up - Pitch (Keyboard vs Staff: Treble & Bass)
- Raindrop Rhythms - Time Signatures (Duple, Triple & Quadruple)
- Harmony Hotel or Melody Motel - Intervals (Major, minor & Perfect)
- Terms with Maestro Ti-Do - Musical Terms (Dynamics, Tempo, etc.)
- Car Keys - Key Signatures (Major & minor, up to 4 flats & 4 sharps)
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Games help students develop a solid foundation in understanding the fundamentals of music theory.