The Ultimate Music Theory Beginner A is the first workbook of the ABC Series. These workbooks provide young students with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications
Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews, 80 Flashcards and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games (Imagine, Compose, Explore).
The Music Theory Beginner A Workbook features these concepts and more!
- KEY GROUPS - Black and White Keys - High, Middle & Low Sounds
- PATTERNS - Same (line or space), Step (up or down) and Skip (up or down)
- STAFF - Treble (Middle C to Treble G - line 2) and Bass (Bass F line 4 to Middle C)
- NOTE VALUES - Whole Note, Quarter Note (stem direction up and down)
- ANALYSIS - Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS - Music Theory A - Guide and Chart!
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Workbooks help students develop a solid foundation in understanding the fundamentals of music theory. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.