The Ultimate Music Theory LEVEL 3 Supplemental Workbook is designed to be completed after the Step-by-Step Ultimate Music Theory Prep 2 Rudiments Workbook and the LEVEL 2 Supplemental Workbook.
The LEVEL 3 Supplemental Workbook features these concepts and more!
- PITCH - Enharmonic Equivalents and Transposition
- SCALES - Major, minor (natural, harmonic & melodic) up to two sharps or two flats
- CHORDS - Tonic and Dominant of required keys Functional and root/quality chord symbols
- INTERVALS - Maj 2, 3, 6, 7, min 3, Per 1, 4, 5, 8 (Melodic and Harmonic)
- MELODY WRITING - Major key - Melody Writing Ending Stable Scale Degrees
- ANALYSIS - Melodic phrases (a, a1, b), Musical Terms, Sight Reading and Game
- MUSIC HISTORY - Life and Music of J. S. Bach and Petzold
- THEORY EXAM - Level 3
The Ultimate Music Theory™ Program and Supplemental Workbooks help students prepare for internationally recognized theory examinations including the Royal Conservatory of Music Theory Examinations. Note: UMT Answer Books are available for ALL Levels.