Music Theory Beginner C is the third workbook of the ABC Series. These workbooks provide young students (ages 6 - 10) with a solid foundation in music theory with practical applications. Fun and Engaging with 12 Lessons, Reviews and Sight Reading & Ear Training Games (Imagine, Compose, Explore).
The Music Theory Beginner C Workbook (88 pages) features these concepts and more!
- TREBLE & BASS CLEF - Bass C to Treble C, Landmark notes, sharps (F, C) flats (B, E)
- PATTERNS - Same (line or space), Step, Skip, Leap (a fifth) and Octave (up or down)
- PENTASCALES - Major (C, G, D, A), minor (C, G, D, A) and melodies on pentascales
- TIME SIGNATURE - Note Values for Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth and Rest Values
- ANALYSIS - Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols and Signs
- BONUS - Music Theory C - Guide and Chart!